Our lives as musicians can feel lonely
We are part of a wonderful profession of innovation and change, alongside tradition. We bring creativity and joy to the lives of many people, but often our own lives feel hidden.
Issues we may be facing with motivation, money issues, mental health issues and injury are too often kept inside. We are scared of what might happen if we share our struggles as well as our music.
I want this to change. I have created a podcast, Things Musicians Don’t Talk About, in which I interview guests and share my own experience in order to raise awareness for the real issues we face.
Nothing is off limits, we will talk about anything we need to. This will always be the main aim, regardless of how uncomfortable or stigmatised the issue it.
You can listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and below!
Mental Health Walk 5- making decisions in instablity, degree endlessness – Things Musicians Don't Talk About
- Mental Health Walk 5- making decisions in instablity, degree endlessness
- Mental Health Walk 4- vulnerability hangovers and the news
- Mental Health Walk 3- Power abuse, my story
- Mental Health Walk 2- why I hate mindfulness and why I don’t hate being self-compassionate
- Mental Health Walk 1- Where I'm at, disordered practice, self destruction
Let’s make change.