Our lives as musicians can feel lonely
We are part of a wonderful profession of innovation and change alongside tradition. We bring creativity and joy to the lives of many people, but often our own lives feel hidden.
Issues we may be facing with motivation, money issues, mental health issues and injury are too often kept inside. We are scared of what might happen if we share our struggles as well as our music.
I want this to change. I have created a podcast, Things Musicians Don’t Talk About, in which I interview guests and share my own experience in order to raise awareness for the real issues we face.
Nothing is off limits, we will talk about anything we need to talk about to make the world a bit brighter!
You can listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and below!
Episode 5- Talking to Laura Armstrong about injury – Things Musicians Don't Talk About
- Episode 5- Talking to Laura Armstrong about injury
- Episode 4- Q&A! Answering your questions with Olivia Butterworth
- Episode 3- Talking Failure with Jasmin Allpress
- Episode 2- Talking To Frank Horvat About Mental Health In The Classical Music Profession
- Episode 1- Welcome! How We Practice In A Hard Time
Let’s make change.